#129-HVE - A GRADE ELECTRICIANA life changing job opportunity exists for enthusiastic and knowledge driven an grade electrician who is eager to learn and work in an excellent team.
The successful applicant will demonstrate a high work ethic & pride in their work, a high level of attention to detail including a strong focus on Work Health & Safety, excellent time keeping, an approachable, positive outlook, friendly and personable nature and great forward thinking skills, flexibility and adaptability and a commitment to continuous improvement.
A competitive remuneration package, prospects of career progression and an opportunity to work in a fast paced, continually growing market are on offer to the successful applicants. Immediate start.
#126-PE - PRODUCTION & PLANT ENGINEERAn opportunity exists for top class Production & Plant Engineer to organise and oversee the production, operation and maintenance of mechanical and manufacturing plant and installations, establish programs for the coordination of manufacturing activities, and ensure usage of resources is cost effective.A Bachelor Degree or higher is required.Attributes:· studying functional statements, organisational charts and project information to determine functions and responsibilities of workers and work units and to identify areas of duplication· establishing work measurement programs and analysing work samples to develop standards for labour utilisation· analysing workforce utilisation, facility layout, operational data and production schedules and costs to determine optimum worker and equipment efficiencies· designing mechanical equipment, machines, components, products for manufacture, plant and systems for production· developing specifications for manufacture, and determining materials, equipment, componentry, material flows, capacities and layout of plant and systems· organising and managing project labour and the delivery of materials, product and equipment· establishing standards and policies for installation, modification, quality control, testing, inspection and maintenance according to engineering principles and safety regulations· inspecting plant and products to ensure optimum performance is maintained· directing the maintenance of plant buildings and equipment, and coordinating the requirements for new designs, surveys and maintenance schedules· product design and application verification and endorsement
#121-ECSE - ELECTRICAL CONTROL SYSTEMS ENGINEERElectrical Control Systems Engineer with extensive experience is required to lead all product control systems and documentation, and working with Engineering Team with new technology controls and standards.Bachelors degree in a related discipline, i.e. Electrical Engineering, Industrial Technology, etc., or equivalent experience and education.Electrical controls engineering background desiredMajor Responsibilities
- Update, modify, and continuously improve existing controls systems including integration programs, ladder logic programs, relay logic, electrical distribution, motor controls, operator interface, hydraulics, and pneumatics distribution and control
- Design and develop new power system controls including CAN, electrical, electronic, hydraulic, pneumatic and vision systems
- Coordinate with engineering and maintenance on existing system control modifications to power distribution, electrical, electronic, hydraulic, pneumatic and vision systems
- Create, maintain and keep current all hard copies and electronic data bases: all electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic schematics; panel layouts; PLC, operator display, operator interface, and control system programs; power distribution and
- all related vendor controls component part documentation
- Schedule and complete backups of all electronic control and integration programs on set schedule
- Implement and maintain data collection system from shop floor processing equipment
- Maintain and update controls portion of system standards
- Encourage safety and housekeeping practices and lead by example
- Promote and facilitate Open Door process, effective communication and Fair Treatment
- Participate in Continual Improvement activities
#128-ISM - INTERNATIONAL SALES MANAGERThe Sales Manager at Avass International Marketing & Sales will have spent thousands of hours learning the ins and outs of the bus industry and just as many hours helping out customers across the globe. We want our clients to walk away feeling like:
(1.) Avass Salesperson actually cares about me and my organisation,
(2.) Avass Salesperson took time to educate me on what would work best in our specific situation and
(3.) Avass Salesperson has made the seemingly complex work of buying a bus a very simple one.
If you feel at home generating new sales opportunities, develop and manage existing and new customer relationships, achieve sales targets, perform general strategic and tactical account planning, management and execution, contact our office for an interview