To save space when corresponding with our clients, candidates and suppliers Avass Group of Companies inserts an abbreviated disclaimer at the end of each email message. For clarification purposes, the full Avass Group email disclaimer can be found below.
Any email (including all attachments) from Avass Pty Limited (ABN 21 610 547 085) or any of its related entities across the Globe (“Avass Brand”) is intended exclusively for the intended addressee. The contents of the email may be confidential and any confidentiality will not be surrendered because an email has been sent to the receiver by mistake. If you have received an email in error, please reply to the sender by reply email, delete the email from your system and destroy any copies. All Avass Group emails are subject to copyright. No part of any email should be reproduced, rewritten, changed or communicated without the written consent of Avass Group of Companies. Any personal information received by you in an email from Avass Group of Companies must be handled in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
All Avass Group of Companies emails and any attachments should be scanned to detect viruses. Avass Group accepts no liability for loss or damage caused by received emails or attachments due to viruses, interference, corruption or unauthorized access.
For the avoidance of doubt, please note that Avass Group accepts no responsibility for any email sent by Avass Group of Companies employees that are of a personal nature or in breach of any law, Act, statute or regulation applicable in either the country of origin or receipt.
No emails should be printed, stored, re-distributed, transmitted or forwarded unless permission has been granted by Avass Group. Any views or opinions expressed in any email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Avass Group of Companies. While Avass Group believes that its sources are reliable, we make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the contents.
You can contact our Global Engagement Office with details on “Contact Us” on:
- CONTENT OWNERSHIP. Each Avass Group Web Site and the content accessible through each Avass Group Web Site, and all intellectual property rights included in or associated with each Avass Group Web Site, including but not limited to patents, copyrights, trademarks and service marks (collectively, “Content”), are owned or licensed by us, and all right, title and interest in and to each Avass Group Web Site and Content remains with us. Except as ordinarily occurs when a web site is downloaded to your computer in the normal course of browsing such web site, material from an Avass Group Web Site may not be copied, distributed, re-published, uploaded, posted, modified, reverse engineered, or transmitted in any manner without our prior written consent. Certain Content may be licensed from third parties and all such third-party content and intellectual property rights related to such content belong to the respective third parties. In any event, you may not remove any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or proprietary notice or legend contained on an Avass Group Web Site or in the Content.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. The material in this site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. YOU USE AN AVASS GROUP WEB SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. AVASS GROUP WEB SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WHERE IS, WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORTS IS WITH YOU. WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR TITLE. FURTHERMORE, THERE IS NO WARRANTY AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF AN AVASS GROUP WEB SITE OR AGAINST INFRINGEMENT. We also do not guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to an Avass Group Web Site, that defects will be corrected, or that an Avass Group Web Site or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Any pricing information provided on any Avass Group Web Site is provided for informational purposes only. We do not guarantee the accuracy of any such information, and you should not use such information in making any investment or other business decision.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WE KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED $500. Some jurisdictions do not allow excluding or limiting implied warranties or limiting liability for incidental or consequential damages, and some jurisdictions have special statutory consumer protection provisions which may supersede the foregoing disclaimers and limitations. As a result, these disclaimers and/or limitations may not apply to you if prohibited by law.
- TERMINATION. We may, in our sole discretion and at any time, discontinue any Avass Group Web Site, either in part or in whole, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to a Avass Group Web Site may be affected without prior notice, and you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any such termination.
- PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES. You may not use any device, software or routine, including but not limited to any viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other malicious code, intended to damage or interfere with the proper working of an Avass Group Web Site or to surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information from an Avass Group Web Site. You may not take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, including but not limited to denial of service attacks, “spam” or any other such unsolicited overload technique.
- LINKING AND THIRD-PARTY CONTENT. An Avass Group Web Site may contain links to third-party web sites not under our control or operation. We provide any such links only as a convenience and do not endorse and are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. An Avass Group Web Site may contain news, information, or pricing published by various third-party providers. Use of any third-party content may be conditioned upon terms and conditions as provided, from time to time, by such third-party providers.
- LAWS AND REGULATIONS. You must comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding: (i) use of an Avass Group Web Site and (ii) release of information to and retrieval of information from an Avass Group Web Site.